Mentobo is expanding throughout the nation on a mission to define a new model for success progression.
Are you ready to join one of the most exciting opportunities that will allow you to change peoples lives and support them in their journey to succeed in the business of life?
Mentobo might just be fore you!
Mentobo is in the process of hiring management and sales positions to support our expansion in the US.
Please view the open positions below and if you believe you are an exceptional fit, apply and begin the journey of a lifetime!
Management – Operations Manager
Remote (US Based)
Mentobo is seeking an experienced Operations Manager to oversee the day-to-day operations of our company. The ideal candidate will be responsible for managing sales resources to achieve growth targets, marketing teams with impression and conversion targets, hiring and managing teams, supporting mentors, mentees, and members, and supporting insurance models and conversions. The Operations Manager will also be responsible for general operational management including delivery, financials, marketing, and sales, and human resources.
- Manage sales resources to achieve growth targets.
- Manage marketing teams with impression and conversion targets.
- Hire and manage teams.
- Support mentors, mentees, and members.
- Support insurance models and conversions.
- Ensure that all operations are carried out in an appropriate, cost-effective way.
- Improve operational management systems, processes, and best practices.
- Help the organization’s processes remain legally compliant.
- Formulate strategic and operational objectives.
- Examine financial data and use them to improve profitability.
- Manage budgets and forecasts.
- Perform quality controls and monitor production KPIs.
- Proven work experience as an Operations Manager or similar role
- Knowledge of organizational effectiveness and operations management.
- Experience budgeting and forecasting.
- Familiarity with business and financial principles.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Leadership ability.
- Outstanding organizational skills.
- Degree in Business, Operations Management, or related field.
- $45k - $60k plus bonus and stock vesting over 3 years.
- First year compensation is expected to reach $120k upon target achievement.
- Second year expectation is $250k upon target achievement.
- Third year expectation is $400k+ upon target achievement
Management – Sales Executive
Remote (US Based)
Mentobo is seeking several Sales Executives to focus on generating ad sales, mentor, mentee, and member signups, and support each account with benefits, discounts, and content management. The ideal candidate will be responsible for discovering and pursuing new sales prospects, negotiating deals, and maintaining customer satisfaction.
- Generate mentor, mentee, and member signups.
- Support each account with benefits, discounts, and content management.
- Discover and pursue new sales prospects.
- Negotiate deals.
- Maintain customer satisfaction.
- Proven work experience as a Sales Executive or relevant role.
- Proficiency in English.
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office.
- Hands-on experience with CRM software is a plus.
- Thorough understanding of marketing and negotiating techniques.
- Fast learner and passion for sales.
- Self-motivated with a results-driven approach.
- Aptitude in delivering attractive presentations.
- High school degree.
- Full commission for the first 90 days
- After 90 days, conversion to fulltime at $4000 monthly with target exceed bonuses.
- First year Sales Executives on average make $65,000 with second year targeted at $125,000.