We are all familiar with the BIG 3 diagnosis…Cancer, Heart Attack, and Stroke. Based on diagnosis statistics, we all pretty much have over an 80% chance of being diagnosed with one of those three in our lifetime.
If you are diagnosed with a critical illness, focusing on recovery should be your number one priority. But even with comprehensive medical insurance, you could still encounter financial challenges. If you have a lengthy recovery period and are out of work, could you maintain your standard of living and keep up with unexpected expenses?
Our critical illness insurance can help you manage some of your expenses by paying a lump-sum cash payment to you if you are diagnosed with a covered illness. You may use the lump sum to pay unpaid medical bills, house payment, credit card payment, or any other need you may have.
With our critical illness insurance, you can focus more on healing and less on expenses.
Once you sign up on the critical illness plan, you are locked in for the same rate for as long as you have the plan.
- Benefits are paid when the Employee is diagnosed with cancer, heart attack, stroke, heart transplant, coronary artery bypass surgery, angioplasty, aortic surgery, heart valve replacement or repair, major organ transplant, coma, paralysis and end stage renal failure.
- Recurrence Benefits: benefits are paid if the illness recurs more than 18 months after the first occurrence.
- Multiple Benefits: Benefits can be paid for multiple covered illnesses (up to 3 times total lifetime)
- Spouse and child coverage available
- $5,000-$30,000 benefit amount available
- Rates are locked in at the same rate for as long as individual has the plan
- Guaranteed Renewable
- Individual must work a minimum of 20 hours per week.
- 18 – 64 is Guaranteed Issue. All individuals in this age band receive the same rate and rates are lock in.
- Ages 65 – 74 rates are Simplified Issue and non-tobacco and tobacco rated.
Join now to gain access to the low cost Mentobo benefit policies!
Medical and Life Insurance